Has nominated me for the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award.
Thank you again, Cinn! I apologize for posting so late. 💛
1. What is your best summer memory so far for 2015?
My best summer memory so far is finally getting my own apartment. It’s been busy, stressful, exciting and full of ups and downs, and this is only the beginning…but isn’t that just a part of such an important step in one’s life? ☺
2. Do you have a favorite website that you always go to? What & why?
Not really, although I love WP. The community is so supportive and real here. It is a drama free zone as far as I can tell.
3. Do you donate to any charity? Which one and why?
Does Goodwill count? A few of the family and I try to donate something every year. We usually bring things like clothes and toys. But last year we were able to give a few pieces of baby furniture. That reminds me! One year my NFB (National Federation of The Blind) chapter came together to donate to this family for Christmas. We took a mother and her three children out to dinner, and bought clothes, toys, a few games, blankets, and lots of gift cards to clothing and grocery stores for them. The mother cried. She made all of us cry. It felt great to be able to help them.
4. What is your favorite way to unwind and relax?
Bubble baths, cartoons or wine hardly ever fail. Sometimes I wish I had access to a swing because that is always relaxing.
5. What brand of health or beauty product would you never give up?
I’m not really attached to any health or beauty product like that. Anything that does not damage or irritate sensitive skin works for me.
6. What is your favorite flower and why?
I love orchids. They are beautiful and they make me happy. 😃
7. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Honestly I’m not much of the outdoorsy type. There are too many creepy, crawly, buzzy little creatures around and I get too freaked out to enjoy it. Oh, but I do love feeding ducks at duck ponds and walking along the water’s edge at night. Water brings me peace.
8. Which is your favorite season and why?
I’m really not sure. Maybe fall or winter because of all the holidays and festivities. MMM! And all of the yummy food! Cakes and pies and my nana’s special macaroni and cheese…! Where was I? Oh, right.
9. Which magical power would you want and why?
You mean I can only choose one? Let’s see… I think I would want the power to fly. That way I could go up up and away when earthquakes hit. I hate earthquakes.
10. What kind of fairy would you be?
I would be a water fairy.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
* Put the award logo on your site.
* Answer the questions given you.
* Nominate people/blogs by posting links to their blog.
* Give them 10 questions to answer.
* HAVE FUN!!!
All of you are awesome and inspiring and I love reading your thoughts. 🙌